Thursday 7 July 2011

Client Visual proofs/ Mock ups








I have taken to providing clients with a visual mock up of how their design will look once they receive it. It is a really good way of conveying the sense of the finished article in conjunction with the standard PDF or screen. 


What is also nice is that you can then save the proof and use it in your folio or website! I find I sometimes get as much enjoyment from creating the visual as I do the actual design. It is much better to create it for yourself, rather than use the synthetic looking template actions which are available.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same, as not all client have the imagination to grasp what the final 'real' thing is gong to look like. Have you discovered BoxShot3D? A serioulsy useful bit of kit to make these. Sure you can use PS to mock them up, and with its 3D features is packs a punch, but sometimes it's a bit too over top…
    For the record I've got no afiliation with them, it's just useful tool that makes my life easier.

    ReplyDelete